F2S news servers?

Old November 12th 04, 07:02 AM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
Syd hancock

Default F2S news servers?

Do F2S have news servers?

If not, can anyone suggest alternatives news servers that I could
use. Interested in possibilities with or without binaries. Or
suggestions where to get information (other than just 'use
google you tw*t!)

Thanks
Syd
Old November 12th 04, 07:32 AM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
F2Snews

Old November 12th 04, 09:34 AM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
Justin Johnson

"Syd hancock" wrote in message
Do F2S have news servers?

Yep, text only mind you, news.freedom2surf.net

More info at:
http://www.freedom2support.net/adsl/news-server.php

Old November 13th 04, 06:34 AM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
Syd hancock

Justin Johnson wrote:

"Syd hancock" wrote in message
Do F2S have news servers?

Yep, text only mind you, news.freedom2surf.net

More info at:
http://www.freedom2support.net/adsl/news-server.php

OK, many thanks. Just wanted to check before confirming the
order.

Syd