Can you migrate from a Datastream to Ipstream ISP

Old November 12th 04, 04:09 PM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
David G

Default Can you migrate from a Datastream to Ipstream ISP

There is talk on the forum of my current ISP that you cannot migrate
from Datastream to IPstream once you are on the former. Is this fact or
fiction please.

--
Regards

David G
(remove r u n)

Old November 12th 04, 04:21 PM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
Phil Thompson

On Fri, 12 Nov 2004 16:09:36 +0000, David G [email protected]
wrote:

Is this fact or
fiction please.

faction ?

http://www.adslguide.org.uk/newsarchive.asp?item=1782
http://www.adslguide.org.uk/newsarchive.asp?item=1783

"The new migration process currently only supports, IPStream to
IPStream, Datastream to LLU and IPStream to LLU migrations.
Enhancements to allow migrations between IPStream and Datastream
products are expected in the near future."

I believe it is still a "Cease and reprovide"

Phil
--
spamcop.net address commissioned 18/06/04
Come on down !
Old November 13th 04, 11:38 AM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
David G

wrote:

Is this fact or
fiction please.

faction ?

http://www.adslguide.org.uk/newsarchive.asp?item=1782
http://www.adslguide.org.uk/newsarchive.asp?item=1783

"The new migration process currently only supports, IPStream to
IPStream, Datastream to LLU and IPStream to LLU migrations.
Enhancements to allow migrations between IPStream and Datastream
products are expected in the near future."

I believe it is still a "Cease and reprovide"

Phil

Thanks for the clarification

--
Regards