BT discount

Old November 13th 04, 06:04 PM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
Cassandra

Default BT discount

Called BT today to cancel my broadband contract as I can get a
connection through work. As usual the operator had to work through their
script, and you might be interested to know that they are now offering
13 months for the price of 12 to retain customers who are calling to
cancel.

Be ready for 30 minutes wait to speak to someone though.

It says something for their customer care that you can sign up on line,
but need to wait on a callcentre for 30 minutes to cancel the contract.

Old November 13th 04, 06:33 PM posted to uk.telecom.broadband

Cassandra wrote:

It says something for their customer care that you can sign up on line,
but need to wait on a callcentre for 30 minutes to cancel the contract.

Isn't that the same with the majority of companies.
Old November 17th 04, 03:40 PM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
CGA

"guv" wrote in message
On Sat, 13 Nov 2004 18:04:54 +0000 (UTC), "Cassandra"
wrote:

Called BT today to cancel my broadband contract as I can get a
connection through work. As usual the operator had to work through their
script, and you might be interested to know that they are now offering
13 months for the price of 12 to retain customers who are calling to
cancel.

Be ready for 30 minutes wait to speak to someone though.

It says something for their customer care that you can sign up on line,
but need to wait on a callcentre for 30 minutes to cancel the contract.

They offered me 5 months 1/2 price. It didnt do them any good, though
I did take the free month given on the spot.

--
www.senaction.com

They gave me 5 off per month for 5 months. Thats now up & I'm looking
around for a new ISP again. Determined to go this time though.