Uncapped UK ADSL providers?

Old November 13th 04, 06:50 PM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
YavolGurrick

Default Uncapped UK ADSL providers?

Howdy, I've noticed the nasty trend that UK ADSL
providers are, or about to introduce, capping.

Are there any reputable ADSL providers in the UK
who *don't* intend to introduce capping and still
offer the choice of services as the likes of BT and
Wannado?

Thanks, folks.

Old November 13th 04, 07:00 PM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
Phil Thompson

On Sat, 13 Nov 2004 18:50:59 -0000, "YavolGurrick"
wrote:

Are there any reputable ADSL providers in the UK
who *don't* intend to introduce capping and still
offer the choice of services

what do you mean by "choice of services" ? different speeds or
"content" BS ??

Phil
--
spamcop.net address commissioned 18/06/04
Come on down !
Old November 13th 04, 08:13 PM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
marky

Plus.net do a un-cap 1 meg, 2 Meg and even 512

Brilliant service, and brilliant customer support.
I've been with them about 6 months with about 1hr down time in total

http://portal.plus.net/my/mydiscount...G0q5hWicxRLQNM

Old November 13th 04, 08:18 PM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
Old Codger

YavolGurrick wrote:
Howdy, I've noticed the nasty trend that UK ADSL
providers are, or about to introduce, capping.

Are there any reputable ADSL providers in the UK
who *don't* intend to introduce capping and still
offer the choice of services as the likes of BT and
Wannado?

Thanks, folks.

In the long term I expect unrestricted accounts to cost considerably more
than they do now. I suspect a capped service will be the norm.

--
Old Codger
e-mail use reply to field

Old November 13th 04, 08:21 PM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
Bob Eager

On Sat, 13 Nov 2004 18:50:59 UTC, "YavolGurrick"
wrote:

Howdy, I've noticed the nasty trend that UK ADSL
providers are, or about to introduce, capping.

Blame BT and the introduction of usage based charging at the wholesale
level.

--
Bob Eager
begin a new life...dump Windows!
Old November 13th 04, 08:26 PM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
Dave

"marky" wrote
Stupid top posting PN referral tripe sniped........

Get a life!

Old November 13th 04, 08:30 PM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
Bob Eager

On Sat, 13 Nov 2004 20:13:52 UTC, "marky" wrote:

Plus.net do a un-cap 1 meg, 2 Meg and even 512

Brilliant service, and brilliant customer support.
I've been with them about 6 months with about 1hr down time in total

http://portal.plus.net/my/mydiscount...M0q5hWitrZLQNM

Bit naughty that..posting a referral link without even telling people it
is one...
Old November 13th 04, 08:44 PM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
Tx2

In article , rde42
@spamcop.net, a.k.a Bob Eager says...

Bit naughty that..posting a referral link without even telling people it
is one...

But you thought you'd post it again, just to wind "Dave" up eh ... ?