wanadoo thru Nildram servers?

Old November 15th 04, 09:04 AM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
buttercup

Default wanadoo thru Nildram servers?

Anyone know if I can use an existing freeserve/wanadoo email account
to send and receive mail through Nildram's pop/smtp servers?
Old November 15th 04, 09:34 AM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
Sebastian Kinnaird

"buttercup" wrote
Anyone know if I can use an existing freeserve/wanadoo email account
to send and receive mail through Nildram's pop/smtp servers?

There's no problem accessing Freeserve/Wanadoo email using any other ISP's
connection as long as you dial-in to Wanadoo every 60 days or so to keep the
account active.

Seb
--
Sebastian Kinnaird

Old November 15th 04, 10:04 AM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
Graham

Anyone know if I can use an existing freeserve/wanadoo email account
to send and receive mail through Nildram's pop/smtp servers?

Yes you can.

Use the Freeserve POP3 server and login

Use the SMTP server of the ISP you are on (login not usually necessary)

When Freeserve/wanadoo suspend the account after 90 days go he
https://www.wanadoo.co.uk/signup/noties/ar60.cfm
and retrieve the account (don't do the last bit that install new settings!)
(or spend 5 pence and log into Wanadoo before the 90 days are up)

Graham

%Profound_observation%