Proxies, Ntl`s are buggered again.

Old November 16th 04, 07:10 PM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
Meggahurtz

Default Proxies, Ntl`s are buggered again.

Anyone got a list of public availible proxies I can use?

Cheers

Old November 16th 04, 07:50 PM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
Conor

In article , Meggahurtz says...
Anyone got a list of public availible proxies I can use?

Why use a proxy server at all?

--
Conor

Normality will be restored once we work out what normality actually is.
Old November 16th 04, 07:59 PM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
Steve

http://www.publicproxyservers.com/index.html

Old November 16th 04, 08:49 PM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
Graham

"Meggahurtz" wrote in message
Anyone got a list of public availible proxies I can use?

Cheers

AFAIK all NTL port 80 traffic HAS to go through their (supposedly)
Transparent Proxy and there is not a lot you can do about it.

Graham.

%Profound_observation%