Who to ask for new group access..?

Old November 17th 04, 11:30 PM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
Ivor Jones

Default Who to ask for new group access..?

Sorry if this might be OT for this group but can anyone advise who to
contact at Wanadoo to ask them to add a new group to their news server..?
I can currently access it via Google groups but it's a pain.

Ivor

Old November 17th 04, 11:33 PM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
Ron S

Ivor Jones blurted on Wed, 17 Nov 2004 23:30:23 -0000:

--
Anyone who is capable of getting themselves made President should on
no account be allowed to do the job.
Old November 17th 04, 11:44 PM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
Ivor Jones

Ron S wrote:
Ivor Jones blurted on Wed, 17 Nov 2004 23:30:23 -0000:

Sorry if this might be OT for this group but can anyone advise who
to contact at Wanadoo to ask them to add a new group to their news
server..? I can currently access it via Google groups but it's a
pain.

Ivor

Always it's the obvious, thanks ;-)

Ivor