Draytek 2600VG or 2600G+VOIP adapter?

Old November 18th 04, 02:33 PM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
Dave

Default Draytek 2600VG or 2600G+VOIP adapter?

Hello, I'm looking at buying a Draytek router + modem and like the sound of
the Draytek 2600VG (VOIP+wireless), but don't know if better to get the
2600G (wireless only) and use a separate VOIP adapter
(diginum(sp),Handytone etc)........?

Dave

Old November 18th 04, 02:51 PM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
Hiram Hackenbacker

Dave wrote:
Hello, I'm looking at buying a Draytek router + modem and like the sound of
the Draytek 2600VG (VOIP+wireless), but don't know if better to get the
2600G (wireless only) and use a separate VOIP adapter
(diginum(sp),Handytone etc)........?

The Draytek VOIP works fine. You can of course use another with the
router and turn off or not use Draytek's.

For the small extra cost I would get the VOIP unit.

Old November 18th 04, 04:00 PM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
Albrow SJ

"Hiram Hackenbacker" wrote in message
Dave wrote:
Hello, I'm looking at buying a Draytek router + modem and like the sound

of
the Draytek 2600VG (VOIP+wireless), but don't know if better to get the
2600G (wireless only) and use a separate VOIP adapter
(diginum(sp),Handytone etc)........?

The Draytek VOIP works fine. You can of course use another with the
router and turn off or not use Draytek's.

Agreed, I have the 2600 standard and voip is proving a pain (works now) - if
its built in all the better, I would assume that you can easily use sipgate
etc with it as well, does look good - but I have no excuse to get a new one.

Highly recommend vigor routers.

For the small extra cost I would get the VOIP unit.

---
If you have any queries regarding this email please contact Horshamnet on
08708811293.