How long can BT make me wait?

Old November 18th 04, 04:34 PM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
Phil Thompson

Default How long can BT make me wait?

On Thu, 18 Nov 2004 06:45:29 -0000, "DeeBee"
wrote:

Any ideas or help greatly appreciated

did your line result from www.bt.com/broadband flag up a "line sharing
device" or other issue that may have complicated it ?

does http://usertools.plus.net/exchanges/ say anything about
availability of port problems.

EFH may be using datastream, which requires a specific connection to
the exchange for them. Ask if this is the case, and ask if an IPstream
alternative is available.

Phil