Old September 15th 04, 12:08 PM posted to uk.comp.home-networking
Michael Salem

Default Changing broadband technologies - what do I need?

bigbrian wrote:

Do you have any recommendations for routers in that regard?

I find the relatively expensive Draytek Vigor ADSL routers very good;
e.g. the 2600G. http://www.seg.co.uk

The feature which made me choose them may not be relevant to many users:
the router itself supports a Virtual Private Network. So you can set up
a network that you can connect to safely from anywhere, or set up two
locations with networks which work as a single network, although
obviously communication across the VPN is slower than local traffic.

Best wishes,
--
Michael Salem