Telewest Corporate Information

Old November 19th 04, 07:18 PM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
Evan Joanette

Default Telewest Corporate Information

I've had a billing issue in excess of 100 that I've tried to sort out
through telephone customer service reps for well over six months, to
no avail.

I've writting a pretty poignant letter that I'd like to send to
Telewest's corporate headquarters. Either an official complaints
department or to someone more important if need be.

Does anyone have a contact name and mailing address for me? Email
addresses could also be useful.

Thanks.

Evan Dando
Old November 19th 04, 08:41 PM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
Gem

Evan Joanette wrote:
I've had a billing issue in excess of 100 that I've tried to sort out
through telephone customer service reps for well over six months, to
no avail.

I've writting a pretty poignant letter that I'd like to send to
Telewest's corporate headquarters. Either an official complaints
department or to someone more important if need be.

Does anyone have a contact name and mailing address for me? Email
addresses could also be useful.

Thanks.

Evan Dando

There's a free search (7.00am to midnight) available on the Companies
House website to check registered offices of plcs and ltd companies.

There are a LOT of Telewest Communications (Something) Ltd names there,
I'd suggest you check your bill or other correspondence to get the exact
company name and then have a look by going to
http://www.companieshouse.gov.uk/ and clicking on "WEBCHECK"

Most of them share the same registered office though, eg:

TELEWEST COMMUNICATIONS (INTERNET) LIMITED
EXPORT HOUSE
CAWSEY WAY
WOKING
SURREY GU21 6QX
Company No. 03141035

HTH
Old November 20th 04, 12:31 AM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
Sunil Sood

"Evan Joanette" wrote in message
om
I've had a billing issue in excess of 100 that I've tried to sort out
through telephone customer service reps for well over six months, to
no avail.

I've writting a pretty poignant letter that I'd like to send to
Telewest's corporate headquarters. Either an official complaints
department or to someone more important if need be.

Does anyone have a contact name and mailing address for me? Email
addresses could also be useful.

For the best chance of success just follow the method laid out from the
bottom of Page 7 of http://www.telewest.co.uk/documents/codeofpractice.pdf
for contacting Telewest

If its not resolved, then file a claim with CISAS
(http://www.arbitrators.org/cisas/index.asp)

Regards
Sunil

Old November 20th 04, 09:23 PM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
Tony Parry

Dont forget to also take your grievance up with OfCom www.ofcom.org.uk they
were great when I had billing issue with Tiscali/NTLhome/Cable&Wireless. The
mere mention that you were taking it up with Ofcom was enough to get them
off their behinds.

Tony P

Old November 21st 04, 02:59 AM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
Evan Joanette

Sunil, I've reviewed the document you pointed me to and will follow up
my telephone complain with a letter to:

National Customer Liaison Centre
Evolution House
1 Chippingham Street
Attercliffe, Sheffield
S9 3SE

Although I'd love to follow the other advice given, I have little
desire to receive a form-letter from the company chairman directing me
to address my concerns to the complaints department.

If nothing is resolved, I will bring the matter to the attention of
some higher-ups. With a little help, it is not impossible to derive
valid email and postal addresses for company directors. They may soon
get perturbed when a disgruntled (but reasonable) customer doesn't
give up after receiving a brush-off form-letter...especially when
there's a complaints department not doing their duty.

I feel silly having to do this, but six months of lip service is more
than I consider reasonable. With Sky and BT out there what's my
motivation to put up with it?

Alex, I will take a day to consider your offer of forwarding my letter
to interested parties. While I appreciate your concern, there is
nothing concrete in any of your Google posts (besides your signature)
to show you work in an official Blueyonder capacity. No personal
insult is intended.

Thanks for all the advice.

Evan Joanette

Alex Brown wrote
If you want to e-mail me full details (e-mail address in From: field
is valid), I can raise it with the relevant department for you.