Strange behaivour - pages not appearing?

Old November 20th 04, 01:10 PM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
zeebop

Default Strange behaivour - pages not appearing?

Has anyone else been having trouble reaching web pages over the past
week?

I enter the url and sometimes get a 404, *but* if I press refresh it
always appears.

I'm on Pipex with a Netgear DG384G, but I always used to be fine.
My friend on Bulldog with a adsl modem is having the same problem.

I've checked for virii and spyware, I also run a hardware firewall.

Any ideas?

zeebop
Old November 20th 04, 01:48 PM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
Phil Thompson

On Sat, 20 Nov 2004 13:10:57 +0000, zeebop wrote:

I'm on Pipex with a Netgear DG384G

is its MTU set at 1500 ?

Phil
--
spamcop.net address commissioned 18/06/04
Come on down !