Migration

Old November 21st 04, 02:50 PM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
John Foul

Default Migration

When migrating from one broadband supplier to another, is the switch over
fairly quick or is there likely to be a period in which you don't have
Internet access?

Thanks in advance.

--
John Foul
Old November 21st 04, 03:30 PM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
Eric Parker

"John Foul" wrote in message
When migrating from one broadband supplier to another, is the switch over
fairly quick or is there likely to be a period in which you don't have
Internet access?

Thanks in advance.

--
John Foul

John

Around 1 hour is a reasonable expectation.
Mine happened within 1 hour.

If you don't mind me asking :

From ?
To ?
Why ?

eric

--
Remove the dross to contact me directly

Old November 21st 04, 03:44 PM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
John Foul

"Eric Parker" wrote

John

Around 1 hour is a reasonable expectation.
Mine happened within 1 hour.

If you don't mind me asking :

From ?
To ?
Why ?

Thanks for the reply. Virgin to Zen. Static IP and increased web space

--
John Foul
Old November 21st 04, 04:51 PM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
John Foul

"N/A" wrote in news:[email protected]
reader02.plus.net:

When I migrated from BTYahoo to PlusNet in August, the migration happened
over night & I was up an running at 8am.

Thanks, sounds encouraging.

--
John Foul