Troubles with Wanadoo/Router connection

Old November 23rd 04, 01:21 PM posted to uk.comp.home-networking,uk.telecom.broadband
Carl Young

Default Troubles with Wanadoo/Router connection

I got this out of Wanadoo after first being told that they didn't answer
questions about third party equipment. Hope it helps. Don't forget the @fs
on the end of the username.

Carl

NB. I scrapped my Wanadoo 'livebox' when it went faulty. I also scrapped the
wireless card when that went faulty as well! I spent almost three hours on
the phone to a dozen help desk (?) people trying to sort that lot out!

PPPoA

VCI 38

VPI 0

Username [email protected]

Password XXXXX

Hostname wanadoo.co.uk

Domain name wanadoo.co.uk

Dns server primary 195.92.195.94

Secondary 195.92.195.95

Encapsulation vcmux

Modulation multimode

Authentication chap

Dynamic ip

Old November 24th 04, 03:23 PM posted to uk.comp.home-networking,uk.telecom.broadband
Steve O

Cheers all.

Half of the problem was the way you get the router to save it's new
settings. The other problem was that I had to disable MAC address spoofing.

Done now, cheers.