wanadoo option1

Old November 23rd 04, 08:26 PM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
steve church

Default wanadoo option1

Hi,

Anyone using this. Any experience good/bad of this major supplier. Looks
about right for me as I'm not a very heavy user. What's there customer
support like?

Thanks.

Steve

Old November 23rd 04, 09:27 PM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
Ivor Jones

steve church wrote:
Hi,

Anyone using this. Any experience good/bad of this major supplier.
Looks about right for me as I'm not a very heavy user. What's there
customer support like?

Thanks.

Steve

I use the 6GB one, it's ok but it can take a while to get through to CS
sometimes, which isn't ideal on an 0870 number. Reasonably happy with it
though.

Ivor

Old November 23rd 04, 10:26 PM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
David Keates

"steve church" wrote in message
Hi,

Anyone using this. Any experience good/bad of this major supplier. Looks
about right for me as I'm not a very heavy user. What's there customer
support like?

Thanks.

Steve

I am using option 1 and have had no problems.
fast activation, good speeds, they are in the charts at number 4 on ADSL
speed site.
I have not needed to contact CS so I cannot comment on that bearing in mind
most questions can be answered on this newsgroup.
I am using a Belkin wireless Router but I understand the supplied USB modem
is fine, this comes with two filters.

Cheers Dave

Old November 24th 04, 02:21 AM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
Dave

"steve church" wrote in message
Hi,

Anyone using this. Any experience good/bad of this major supplier. Looks
about right for me as I'm not a very heavy user. What's there customer
support like?

Wannado is IME reliable, customer support can involve a wait on the phone
though, most staff will be able to help unless its a techie prob, they do
answer emails but it can take upto a week for a reply. Overall though the
connection is reliable and you are unlikely to need customer support

Old November 24th 04, 08:39 AM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
steve church

So customer support is not a premium rate number?
I can stand a national rate number as I've got one of those packages which
give 'free' local and national numbers offpeak (comes of having daughters
with friends/boyfriends away).

Thanks for the replies

Steve

Old November 24th 04, 08:56 AM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
Bob Eager

On Wed, 24 Nov 2004 08:39:40 UTC, "steve church"
wrote:

So customer support is not a premium rate number?
I can stand a national rate number as I've got one of those packages which
give 'free' local and national numbers offpeak (comes of having daughters
with friends/boyfriends away).

Most of those packages exclude the so-called 'national rate' number such
as 0870...

--
Bob Eager
begin a new life...dump Windows!
Old November 25th 04, 10:14 PM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
Lasitha

"steve church" wrote in message
Hi,

Anyone using this. Any experience good/bad of this major supplier. Looks
about right for me as I'm not a very heavy user. What's there customer
support like?

I've been with them for about 14 months. Connection is good and reliable.
Customer Service is a lot better now. They usually answer within 2-3 rings.

Lasitha

Old November 26th 04, 09:02 AM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
Gee

"Lasitha" wrote in message
"steve church" wrote in message
Hi,

Anyone using this. Any experience good/bad of this major supplier. Looks
about right for me as I'm not a very heavy user. What's there customer
support like?

I've been with them for about 14 months. Connection is good and reliable.
Customer Service is a lot better now. They usually answer within 2-3

rings.

Lasitha

Check ISP's he
http://www.ispreview.co.uk/