Supanet - Any feedback?

Old November 23rd 04, 11:40 PM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
Mr Wiffy

Default Supanet - Any feedback?

I am a disgruntled Pipex customer, frustrated with their attitude towards
pricing in the current market. With 1Mbps now available for less than 23
from Supanet, does anybody know whether they are any good, as I am currently
paying 11 more for the very same service from Pipex?

And advice would be greatly appreciated before I take the plunge.

TIA.

Ian

Old November 24th 04, 02:22 AM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
Dave

"Mr Wiffy" wrote in message
I am a disgruntled Pipex customer, frustrated with their attitude towards
pricing in the current market. With 1Mbps now available for less than

23
from Supanet, does anybody know whether they are any good, as I am

currently
paying 11 more for the very same service from Pipex?

And advice would be greatly appreciated before I take the plunge.

They seem ok, the odd speed issue (not drastically bad though) check the
adslguide.org for more opinions. IMO its a bargain for 1meg, remember no
newsgroups are included though.

Old November 24th 04, 04:06 PM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
Dave

wrote in message
On Wed, 24 Nov 2004 02:22:51 -0000, "Dave"
wrote:
They seem ok, the odd speed issue (not drastically bad though) check the
adslguide.org for more opinions. IMO its a bargain for 1meg, remember

no
newsgroups are included though.

My go live date was yesterday and my connection is still not working
today and I am now starting to regret ever having signed up with them
a bargain isn't a bargain when you cannot have use of it !!!.

Have you tried asking the rep in the adslguide.org supanet forums for help?
They seem to often help with niggles like this

Old November 25th 04, 11:06 PM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
Dave

wrote in message
On Wed, 24 Nov 2004 16:06:57 -0000, "Dave"
wrote:

.. .
wrote:
They seem ok, the odd speed issue (not drastically bad though) check

the
adslguide.org for more opinions. IMO its a bargain for 1meg,

remember
no
newsgroups are included though.
My go live date was yesterday and my connection is still not working
today and I am now starting to regret ever having signed up with them
a bargain isn't a bargain when you cannot have use of it !!!.

Have you tried asking the rep in the adslguide.org supanet forums for

help?
They seem to often help with niggles like this

Haven't had chance got an email this afternoon saying my account was
enabled .

Is it working now???
If not signup to post in the supanet forum on adslguide.org asking for
assitance, if the supanet rep in there reads your post they should be able
to help you, i have seen that they have solved other peeps probs in the
past, so its worth a try )