AOL To High Velocity Migration, possible?

Old November 24th 04, 02:26 PM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
Phil

Default AOL To High Velocity Migration, possible?

I am currently with AOL 1Mbit and am thinking of moving to Hi Velocity
1Mbit. If I get my MAC from AOL is this possible i.e are they both ipstream
products?

Old November 24th 04, 03:00 PM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
Malcolm Knight.

"Phil" wrote in message
I am currently with AOL 1Mbit and am thinking of moving to Hi Velocity
1Mbit. If I get my MAC from AOL is this possible i.e are they both

ipstream
products?

If you ask at http://forum.hi-velocity.net/modules.php?name=Forums you'll
probably get an answer from one of their tech or sales guys.
--
Malcolm