Draytek 2600VG manual (PDF)

Old November 24th 04, 05:49 PM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
Dave

Default Draytek 2600VG manual (PDF)

Ah thanks, guessed it was there some where, couldn't see it for looking!

Dave

"Dave Mason" wrote in message
On Wed, 24 Nov 2004 14:18:48 +0100, "Dave"
wrote:

Anyone know where I can get a manual for the Draytek 2600VG (in PDF) I've
looked at there site(Draytek) but no specific manual for the 2600VG

ftp://ftp.draytek.com.tw/VIGOR2600VG...UAL/MANUAL.zip

Any good ?

--
Dave M