Is there anyone who's not getting moved over to the pipe of doom?

Old November 26th 04, 10:00 PM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
Cheddar

Default Is there anyone who's not getting moved over to the pipe of doom?

From all the people I know who got the email, everyone says they have
reduced their usage but all have got emails stating that they are getting
moved overa anyway.

Also what happened to the 14 days monitoring? It seem's what Plusnet meant
by 14 days was actually 11.

I just got off the phone to them now, they refused to budge at all, or even
answer what reduced usage they would consider enough. It looks to me that
they simply moved everyone across.

What's REALLY annoyed me is the pack of lies that was told on the web forum.
All this talk of 140GB a month (4.3GB a day) looks to be complete crap. When
I brought this up the person I spoke to said that if a PN's representitive
didnt say this then I shouldnt have paid any attention to it. The fact that
the PN representitive was posting in the same thread all the time, and never
told people this wasn't the case is a disgrace.

Overall I feel like Plusnet have totally screwed me over. I'm shocked and
livid at how badly they have treated me. I'm writing this and i'm getting
more and more worked up by the minute.

If anyone from Plusnet would like to comment on this, don't, just **** off.

Old November 26th 04, 10:13 PM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
Dr Teeth

I didn't get moved over. There's a thread at
http://bbs.adslguide.org.uk/postlist... sed&sb=5&o=0
(watch any wrapping) where some people have reduced their usage a lot
to a low level and *still* have been moved over.

PN need to be transparent here and say a)what has gone wrong, if
anything and b) give *some* idea of what acceptable usage is. I'm not
on a 2Mb premier account to d/l 3GB a month!
--
Cheers,

Guy

Old November 26th 04, 10:23 PM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
Cheddar

"Dr Teeth" wrote in message
I didn't get moved over. There's a thread at
http://bbs.adslguide.org.uk/postlist... sed&sb=5&o=0
(watch any wrapping) where some people have reduced their usage a lot
to a low level and *still* have been moved over.

PN need to be transparent here and say a)what has gone wrong, if
anything and b) give *some* idea of what acceptable usage is. I'm not
on a 2Mb premier account to d/l 3GB a month!

**** them and **** any PN representive who replies to this. They told me a
pack of lies over on their own forum and it's as simple as that.

Old November 26th 04, 10:34 PM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
Peter M

On 26 Nov 2004 in uk.telecom.broadband, "Cheddar" wrote:

Is there anyone who's not getting moved over to the pipe of doom?

I felt sure Dr Teeth has stated he's not being moved. Check his posts
from the last few days in this NG. Peter M.

Old November 26th 04, 10:37 PM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
Cheddar

"Peter M" wrote in message
On 26 Nov 2004 in uk.telecom.broadband, "Cheddar" wrote:

Is there anyone who's not getting moved over to the pipe of doom?

I felt sure Dr Teeth has stated he's not being moved. Check his posts
from the last few days in this NG. Peter M.

And the guy who only downloaded 1.3GB a day? Is this not a big enough
reduction?

And the 14 days?

Old November 26th 04, 11:53 PM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
Gareth :-\) voom

"Cheddar" wrote in message
From all the people I know who got the email, everyone says they have
[...]

Don't get worked up about it...just take your custom elsewhere like I did. I
found Plusnet to be useless and was lied to on numerous occasions. I moved
to AOL after a friend recommended it. Using a router you don't need to use
the AOL software just any standard web browser and email client + unlimited
downloading and free customer support. I got a good deal from them...512k
Unlimited for 19.99 a month...should be 24.99 a month. Not had any
problems and been with them around 3 months.

Old November 27th 04, 12:06 AM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
Cheddar

Overall I feel like Plusnet have totally screwed me over. I'm shocked and
livid at how badly they have treated me. I'm writing this and i'm getting
more and more worked up by the minute.

If anyone from Plusnet would like to comment on this, don't, just ****

off.

Don't get worked up about it...just take your custom elsewhere like I did.
found Plusnet to be useless and was lied to on numerous occasions. I moved
to AOL after a friend recommended it. Using a router you don't need to use
the AOL software just any standard web browser and email client +
unlimited
downloading and free customer support. I got a good deal from them...512k
Unlimited for 19.99 a month...should be 24.99 a month. Not had any
problems and been with them around 3 months.

Crisis over and i've now calmed down. I've also found another ISP.

In the meantime i've got a 2mb connection to max out over the next two days.
When I say max out I mean MAX OUT 24/7 :-)

Old November 27th 04, 08:17 AM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
steve church

"Gareth :-) voom" wrote in message
"Cheddar" wrote in message
From all the people I know who got the email, everyone says they have
[...]

How did you manage to get the 24.99 package for 19.99. I'm looking around
for something like that.