BT's website down?

Old November 28th 04, 05:46 PM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
Lo salt

Default BT's website down?

Hi,

I'm on NDO Broadband and I cant access bt.com .

Anyone else having problems with this ?

Thanks.

Old November 28th 04, 05:56 PM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
Yddap

In ,
Lo salt opined very noisily:
Hi,

I'm on NDO Broadband and I cant access bt.com .

Anyone else having problems with this ?

Thanks.

Yup its down
:-(
--

Yddap
Remove guts to reply

Old November 28th 04, 06:24 PM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
Andy Burns

Lo salt wrote:

I'm on NDO Broadband and I cant access bt.com .
Anyone else having problems with this ?

BT have an acknowledgent of the problem now

Thank you for visiting.
We regret that there is a temporary technical problem
affecting the BT.com website. The engineers are dealing
with this urgently and we are working hard to restore
your service as quickly as possible. Please accept our
apologies for any inconvenience caused.

Old November 28th 04, 09:22 PM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
Mike Cawood, HND BIT

"Lo salt" wrote in message
Hi,

I'm on NDO Broadband and I cant access bt.com .

Anyone else having problems with this ?

Thanks.

Down AND NOT THE FIRST TIME I shout!
It must be all the people signing in to sing the praises of BT -
ROTFLMAO
I'll try tomorrow.
Regards Mike.

---

Old November 28th 04, 09:51 PM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
Lo salt

Just been to check it again and it seems to be working... Thanks Guys.