Well done Plusnet.

Old November 29th 04, 01:13 PM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
wooosh

Default Well done Plusnet.

My 2MB connection is zipping along.........

1948.4 Kbps
238.8 K bytes/sec

It is good to see the average user has no problems whatsoever!

Old November 29th 04, 01:17 PM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
Alex Boosbeck

On Mon, 29 Nov 2004 13:13:28 -0000, "wooosh"
wrote:

My 2MB connection is zipping along.........

1948.4 Kbps
238.8 K bytes/sec

It is good to see the average user has no problems whatsoever!

what did you used to get before?

AL
Old November 29th 04, 01:22 PM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
Cheddar

"wooosh" wrote in message
My 2MB connection is zipping along.........

1948.4 Kbps
238.8 K bytes/sec

It is good to see the average user has no problems whatsoever!

wow! That's how mine was yesterday and everyday I have been a Plusnet
customer (until this morning of course).

I wouldnt go downloading anything though, Plusnet are not big fans of people
using their connections!

Old November 29th 04, 01:49 PM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
higgy

"wooosh" wrote:

My 2MB connection is zipping along.........

1948.4 Kbps
238.8 K bytes/sec

It is good to see the average user has no problems whatsoever!

I really hope that your name is an indication that this post is ironic and
that you're not a complete numpty.

Dave.

Old November 29th 04, 06:49 PM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
Cheddar

wrote:

"wooosh" wrote in message
My 2MB connection is zipping along.........

1948.4 Kbps
238.8 K bytes/sec

It is good to see the average user has no problems whatsoever!

wow! That's how mine was yesterday and everyday I have been a Plusnet
customer (until this morning of course).

I wouldnt go downloading anything though, Plusnet are not big fans of
people
using their connections!

Dont talk crap!

Good polite and informative response.

Why dont you give Alex a idea of the kind of usage he is allowed before
getting worried.

Old November 29th 04, 06:56 PM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
Phil Bower

On Mon, 29 Nov 2004 18:49:16 -0000, "Cheddar"
wrote:

.. .
wrote:

"wooosh" wrote in message
My 2MB connection is zipping along.........

1948.4 Kbps
238.8 K bytes/sec

It is good to see the average user has no problems whatsoever!

wow! That's how mine was yesterday and everyday I have been a Plusnet
customer (until this morning of course).

I wouldnt go downloading anything though, Plusnet are not big fans of
people
using their connections!

Dont talk crap!

Good polite and informative response.

Why dont you give Alex a idea of the kind of usage he is allowed before
getting worried.

Rubbish in...rubbish out

Old November 29th 04, 08:01 PM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
Cheddar

Well it certainly looks like they don't like customers using their
connections from what I have been reading here over the last few
days .

They dont like selfish customers using 100Gb/month.......I don't
either because it might just screw up the excellent service I get out
of Plusnet

Who said 100Gb/month? Where did you get this figure from?

Old November 29th 04, 08:10 PM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
Phil Bower

On Mon, 29 Nov 2004 20:01:03 -0000, "Cheddar"
wrote:

Well it certainly looks like they don't like customers using their
connections from what I have been reading here over the last few
days .

They dont like selfish customers using 100Gb/month.......I don't
either because it might just screw up the excellent service I get out
of Plusnet

Who said 100Gb/month? Where did you get this figure from?

OK then cut down to 10Gb/ month and I will be very happy for you to
stay with Plusnet.

You might also get a life as well