The Plusnet pipe of doom and the users (OH DEAR!)

Old November 29th 04, 06:33 PM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
Dave

Default The Plusnet pipe of doom and the users (OH DEAR!)

Well it looks SO FAR that I was right with regards to the heavy users
ending up being limited in speed terms, and contended take a look at...
http://tinyurl.co.uk/o2kz
The funniest quote IMO is about the "bedding in" process LMFAO sorry PN
(and Ian) but first no GB figure was given to users to reduce their usage
to and now that comment, WTF?
While I freely admit you may be working on any issues that have occurred
due to the moving of users to different pipes, I don't think in a
reputation state things like this will do you any good either now or in the
future, I suspect your phone lines will/are being inundated with unhappy
users, who want it sorted at the least and want a MAC code at the worse.
Im certainly happy I aint a PN user at this moment in time, and with more
and more ISPs now running BTs trial 2mb service I suspect you might lose
more than a few users over this latest episode ((

Old November 29th 04, 08:18 PM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
Bob Eager

On Mon, 29 Nov 2004 18:33:09 UTC, "Dave"
wrote:

I don't think in a
reputation state things like this will do you any good either now or in the
future

What on earth do these mangled words mean?

I suspect your phone lines will/are being inundated with unhappy
users, who want it sorted at the least and want a MAC code at the worse.

'least' is opposite to 'worse' in your juvenile world?

Im certainly happy I aint a PN user at this moment in time, and with more
and more ISPs now running BTs trial 2mb service I suspect you might lose
more than a few users over this latest episode ((

I had no idea they were trialling a 2 millibit service.

--
Bob Eager
begin a new life...dump Windows!
Old November 29th 04, 08:25 PM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
lurch

On 29 Nov 2004 20:18:52 GMT, "Bob Eager" strung
together this:

I had no idea they were trialling a 2 millibit service.

Apparently Tiscali are at the forefront of it all....
--

SJW
A.C.S. Ltd
Old November 29th 04, 09:31 PM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
Bob Eager

On Mon, 29 Nov 2004 20:25:14 UTC, Lurch
wrote:

On 29 Nov 2004 20:18:52 GMT, "Bob Eager" strung
together this:

I had no idea they were trialling a 2 millibit service.

Apparently Tiscali are at the forefront of it all....

So I believe. Although someone else leaked it a couple of weeks ago...!
Old November 29th 04, 10:02 PM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
Ian

On Mon, 29 Nov 2004 20:25:14 +0000, Lurch
wrote:

On 29 Nov 2004 20:18:52 GMT, "Bob Eager" strung
together this:

I had no idea they were trialling a 2 millibit service.

Apparently Tiscali are at the forefront of it all....

Are you sure you are not referring to the Tiscali 2b service....same
price but even 10 slower

Ian

Old November 30th 04, 12:47 AM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
Dave

wrote:

I don't think in a
reputation state things like this will do you any good either now or in

the
future

What on earth do these mangled words mean?

Oh the insults of language again, Very original you dumb fanboy
ZZZZZzzzzzzzzzz

Old November 30th 04, 12:48 AM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
Dave

Look at the fanboys go LMFAO.............ATTACK, ATTACK, LOL *over and
over*

Old November 30th 04, 09:51 AM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
Richard Sobey

On Tue, 30 Nov 2004 00:48:37 -0000, "Dave"
wrote:

Look at the fanboys go LMFAO.............ATTACK, ATTACK, LOL *over and
over*

LOLOLOLOLOLOLOL.

Were you /really/ LOL'ing, Dave? You LOL at lot. Were you also LYAO?
Old November 30th 04, 09:59 PM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
Dave

wrote:

Look at the fanboys go LMFAO.............ATTACK, ATTACK, LOL *over and
over*

LOLOLOLOLOLOLOL.

Were you /really/ LOL'ing, Dave? You LOL at lot. Were you also LYAO?

Erm "LOL'ing"??????????

Old November 30th 04, 11:45 PM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
Mark McIntyre

wrote:

I don't think in a
reputation state things like this will do you any good either now or in the
future

What on earth do these mangled words mean?

Oh the insults of language again,

If you managed to post in english, perhaps we wouldn't be able to take
the ****. Your comment above is utterly incomprehensible.