PlusNet - 6 KB/s All Day on 2Mb

Old November 29th 04, 07:48 PM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
Gunther

Default PlusNet - 6 KB/s All Day on 2Mb

Here's a report from another "satisfied" (NOT ! ) MinusNet customer.
Read it and weep :

http://bbs.adslguide.org.uk/showflat...b=5&o=0&fpart=

Old November 30th 04, 12:44 AM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
Dave

"Gunther" wrote in message
Here's a report from another "satisfied" (NOT ! ) MinusNet customer.
Read it and weep :

http://bbs.adslguide.org.uk/showflat...umber=1524927&
page=0&view=collapsed&sb=5&o=0&fpart=

Rather then call em MINUSNET can we just call em PUSNET, its shorter and
describes the situation much better IMO.

Old November 30th 04, 11:38 AM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
Ronny

"Dave" wrote in message

"Gunther" wrote in message
Here's a report from another "satisfied" (NOT ! ) MinusNet customer.
Read it and weep :

http://bbs.adslguide.org.uk/showflat...umber=1524927&
page=0&view=collapsed&sb=5&o=0&fpart=

Rather then call em MINUSNET can we just call em PUSNET, its shorter and
describes the situation much better IMO.

PWNNET is better, because the leechers have been.

Old November 30th 04, 05:41 PM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
Anton G˙sen

Ronny wrote:

PWNNET is better, because the leechers have been.

The customers, you mean?