Channel4 broadband

Old November 29th 04, 09:06 PM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
Use.Netuser.de

Default Channel4 broadband

"Alex" wrote ...
http://www.channel4.com/broadband/

It's ~5pm.

o Are the programs interupted with adverts (as on TV?)
o What sort of quality is the stream?

Interesting. I've searched through Google and found no technical details
whatsoever except of course it's hosted and maintained by Real Networks.

Old November 29th 04, 09:20 PM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
Phil Thompson

On Mon, 29 Nov 2004 21:06:44 -0000, "Use.Netuser.de"
wrote:

Interesting. I've searched through Google and found no technical details
whatsoever except of course it's hosted and maintained by Real Networks.

300 kbps video, watching a bit of news now (the judges opting out of
tax on pensions).

Phil
--
spamcop.net address commissioned 18/06/04
Come on down !