Not a Plusnet thread ;o)

Old November 30th 04, 08:10 AM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
Andy M Jenkins

Default Not a Plusnet thread ;o)

UK-Bug news summary ... that I know you've all been dying for ;o)

Cheap broadband - part II. Eclipse offers 2Mbit at 14.99
http://www.uk-bug.net/Article585.html

BIG slam BT
http://www.uk-bug.net/Article584.html

2Mbps for 14.99!
http://www.uk-bug.net/Article583.html

BT's 21CN trial details emerge
http://www.uk-bug.net/Article582.html

LLU in crisis? or hope for the future?
http://www.uk-bug.net/Article580.html

Eclipse users enjoy free Wi-Fi
http://www.uk-bug.net/Article581.html

BT Retail's Danon quits BT
http://www.uk-bug.net/Article579.html

BT music download details revealed
http://www.uk-bug.net/Article577.html

BT announce 1000 new exchanges to get SDSL!
http://www.uk-bug.net/Article578.html

Telefonica UK drop wholesale dialup in favor of broadband
http://www.uk-bug.net/Article576.html

Compare broadband providers
http://www.uk-bug.net/Article575.html

Good news for Gio customers