Suprnova?

Old November 30th 04, 08:00 PM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
Dan

Default Suprnova?

Anybody know what's up with http://www.suprnova.org ?

It's been down all day.

Dan

Old November 30th 04, 09:25 PM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
Paul

In article , Dan
writes
Anybody know what's up with http://www.suprnova.org ?

It's been down all day.

It's been up and down for the last 2 weeks, I think they have got server
problems, well they did have, (not sure if that's the problem now).

Here's a mirror site that has most of the torrents on,

http://www.donvitorrent.com/

--
Paul
Old November 30th 04, 10:25 PM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
SwissTony

"Dan" wrote in message
Anybody know what's up with http://www.suprnova.org ?

It's been down all day.

Dan

managed to get on the sn.org forums before that died to.
It appears they have been having problems and have ordered some new servers
so it will be back.
They are also doing something about access via proxies for some reason :S

i am sure they will be back

Old December 28th 04, 06:58 AM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
Ed Start

"Glenn Kendall" wrote in message
They have announced that they have closed down the site.

A very sad day

Not if you are a copyright holder - that makes it a great day....

Old December 28th 04, 09:36 AM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
Dr Teeth

On Tue, 28 Dec 2004 06:58:19 -0000, "Ed Start"
wrote:

Not if you are a copyright holder - that makes it a great day....

There are oodles of similar sites available
vbg.
--
Cheers,

Guy

Old December 28th 04, 05:01 PM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
MA

Ed Start wrote:
"Glenn Kendall" wrote in message
They have announced that they have closed down the site.

A very sad day

Not if you are a copyright holder - that makes it a great day....

But it's ok to use someone elses domain?

Old December 28th 04, 05:34 PM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
Ed Start

"MA" wrote in message

"But it's ok to use someone elses domain?"

Thats either way over my head, or makes no sense. You've lost me.