Excessive sidetone on BT Converse 180

Old December 1st 04, 11:41 AM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
Andrew Holme

Default Excessive sidetone on BT Converse 180

Since I got ADSL, I've had excessive sidetone on my BT Converse 180.
I've tried it with three different types of micro filter. I have no
problem on a modern BT cordless. It looks like the Converse 180 is
not ADSL compatible. Has anyone else seen this?
Old December 1st 04, 10:59 PM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
Graham

Since I got ADSL, I've had excessive sidetone on my BT Converse 180.
I've tried it with three different types of micro filter. I have no
problem on a modern BT cordless. It looks like the Converse 180 is
not ADSL compatible. Has anyone else seen this?

No can't say that I have.

In a previous existence one of my former collages always said that he
noticed excessive sidetone on Panasonic A series keysystems when connected
to Redcare enabled lines.
I cant say that I ever noticed this myself though.

--
Graham.

%Profound_observation%