How to login with native IPASS Login string into netvigator login?

Old December 1st 04, 02:58 PM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
Erhard

Default How to login with native IPASS Login string into netvigator login?

Hello!

Just sitting in hong kong triing to pass a login of PCCW Wi-FI via
Netvigator login page.

I found no way to login with the native login string

.

The ipass dial in SW doesn't work on my lap at all.

So I have to overcome the login to use my t-online account and HK
roeaming conditions

Thaks for help

Erhard