BT Internet / Openworld number?

Old December 2nd 04, 05:41 PM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
Tx2

Default BT Internet / Openworld number?

Need help in getting the telephone number to call BT Internet /
Openworld for a new broadband install.

User is a current dial-up BTi customer, and wants to stay with them for
BB.
Old December 2nd 04, 06:09 PM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
Andy M Jenkins

Tx2 wrote:
Need help in getting the telephone number to call BT Internet /
Openworld for a new broadband install.

User is a current dial-up BTi customer, and wants to stay with them for
BB.

However, this is a slightly more 'complicated' install, as the premises
has 9 'lines', and 4 DACS boxes, so we need to find out if any of the
lines can support ADSL, and if so, which one.

We unfortunately don't know which line might do so, and don't want to go
through ordering ADSL 9 times to find out!

Hopefully, 'manual' involvement from BT will assist ... so if anyone can
put us onto the right department from the outset, it would be useful.

TIA

Try BT Order Management Desk (OMD) on either 0800 169 8639 or 0845 6012949

--
Regards
Andy M Jenkins