Pipex 2MB activation

Old December 3rd 04, 11:29 AM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
meltey-chamon!

Default Pipex 2MB activation

Just out of interest - anyone on yet?

I know its 7-10 working days, but sometimes you get a nice surprise...

Old December 3rd 04, 05:00 PM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
Dan

I'm not. I'm waiting patiently. I might downgrade again because I can see
them reducing the price of their 1mb.

Dan

Old December 7th 04, 11:30 PM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
Filthy Rich

On Fri, 3 Dec 2004 10:29:24 -0000, "meltey-chamon!"
wrote:

Just out of interest - anyone on yet?

I know its 7-10 working days, but sometimes you get a nice surprise...

I hadn't noticed any speed difference so assumed I was still on 1Mb.

Read your post and decided to check and my Netgear DG834G tells me
it's now on DownStream Connection Speed 2272 kbps
UpStream Connection Speed 288 kbps....

Filthy Rich
Music House
Old December 8th 04, 07:41 PM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
Filthy Rich

wrote:

Just out of interest - anyone on yet?

I know its 7-10 working days, but sometimes you get a nice surprise...

I hadn't noticed any speed difference so assumed I was still on 1Mb.

Read your post and decided to check and my Netgear DG834G tells me
it's now on DownStream Connection Speed 2272 kbps
UpStream Connection Speed 288 kbps....

Filthy Rich
Music House

It is twice as fast - amazing! ;-)