BT Voyager 2100 Home Network Package for PC/Laptops

Old December 4th 04, 10:56 AM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
Newsgroup 2004

Default BT Voyager 2100 Home Network Package for PC/Laptops

http://www.shop.bt.com/invt/car100

I have a USB broadband modem will this kit do away with the need for it,
also anyone have any experience with the equipment is it any good?.

I want to be able to use the laptop independently of the PC to access
broadband (i.e. not to have pc permantantly powered up with the modem
connected)

Old December 4th 04, 04:29 PM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
PlusNet Support Team

On Sat, 4 Dec 2004 10:56:06 -0000, Newsgroup 2004
wrote:

http://www.shop.bt.com/invt/car100

I have a USB broadband modem will this kit do away with the need for it,
also anyone have any experience with the equipment is it any good?.

I want to be able to use the laptop independently of the PC to access
broadband (i.e. not to have pc permantantly powered up with the modem
connected)

Hi,

I've tried out the 2100 and it is a very good piece of kit. You'll no
longer need the USB modem, as the the router does all the work the USB did
and more.

blatant plug

We've got a competition on at the moment to win one of these if you're
interested

http://www.plus.net/features/wifi_promotion.shtml

/blatant plug

With Regards,

Dave,
Old December 4th 04, 05:19 PM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
huLLy

"PlusNet Support Team" wrote in message
news
blatant plug

We've got a competition on at the moment to win one of these if you're
interested

http://www.plus.net/features/wifi_promotion.shtml

/blatant plug

| Customer Support for Home & Business
| PlusNet plc @ http://www.plus.net

It's a PlusNet special, it is throttled back at 12KB/s lol