Pipex 2mb - Regraded this morning

Old December 7th 04, 08:28 PM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
Dan

Default Pipex 2mb - Regraded this morning

Connected this morning and connected at 2.2mb! Roll on 3mb and 4mb!

Dan

Old December 7th 04, 10:04 PM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
MagicUK

speed tests lol

Old December 7th 04, 11:31 PM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
Filthy Rich

On Tue, 7 Dec 2004 19:28:45 -0000, "Dan" wrote:

Connected this morning and connected at 2.2mb! Roll on 3mb and 4mb!

Dan

Yes, I'm now on DownStream Connection Speed 2272 kbps
UpStream Connection Speed 288 kbps

Filthy Rich
Music House
Old December 8th 04, 01:28 AM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
Andy Burns

Filthy Rich wrote:

Yes, I'm now on DownStream Connection Speed 2272 kbps
UpStream Connection Speed 288 kbps

Wotcha cocker!
Old December 8th 04, 01:48 PM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
Greg Hennessy

On Tue, 07 Dec 2004 22:31:40 +0000, Filthy Rich
wrote:

On Tue, 7 Dec 2004 19:28:45 -0000, "Dan" wrote:

Connected this morning and connected at 2.2mb! Roll on 3mb and 4mb!

Dan

Yes, I'm now on DownStream Connection Speed 2272 kbps
UpStream Connection Speed 288 kbps

Thats a standard 2 meg connection inclusive of encapsulation overheads.

greg

--
Yeah - straight from the top of my dome
As I rock, rock, rock, rock, rock the microphone
Old December 8th 04, 07:41 PM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
Filthy Rich

On Wed, 08 Dec 2004 00:28:58 +0000, Andy Burns
wrote:

Filthy Rich wrote:

Yes, I'm now on DownStream Connection Speed 2272 kbps
UpStream Connection Speed 288 kbps

Wotcha cocker!

You fat jabber!

Filthy Rich
Music House
Old December 8th 04, 09:43 PM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
Dan

Downstream 1750 Kbps (218.8 KB/sec) 1890 Kbps (inc. overheads)
Upstream 242 Kbps (30.3 KB/sec) 261 Kbps (inc. overheads)

note: contention is happening at the exchange. The virtual path is due to be
upgraded next week so downstream might be a little slower than usual.

Dan