For the PN fanboys LOL

Old December 8th 04, 06:32 AM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
Dave

Default For the PN fanboys LOL

Well after slagging my about the bad PN reviews appearing at
www.ISPreview.co.uk and stating they dont make a blind bit of difference,
have a look here...
http://www.broadband-help.com/servic...e=cm%5Freviews
%2Easp

Hmm looks like I was right and the views about their bad boy pipe scheme
are gradually propagating to the various isp review/comparison sites, it
may not be many at the moment, but as they say even the longest journey
begins with a single step, and IMO this PN journey has only just begun.
One or two bad reviews this week, another one or two somewhere next week
perhaps!, it will all soon mount up
Ahh finally the first signs of some justice.
*cue where the fanboys again attempt to discredit me and the evidence waved
under their nose*

Old December 8th 04, 04:09 PM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
Gareth :-\) voom

"Dave" wrote in message
Well after slagging my about the bad PN reviews appearing at
www.ISPreview.co.uk and stating they dont make a blind bit of difference,
have a look here...

http://www.broadband-help.com/servic...e=cm%5Freviews
%2Easp

Hmm looks like I was right and the views about their bad boy pipe scheme
are gradually propagating to the various isp review/comparison sites, it
may not be many at the moment, but as they say even the longest journey
begins with a single step, and IMO this PN journey has only just begun.
One or two bad reviews this week, another one or two somewhere next week
perhaps!, it will all soon mount up
Ahh finally the first signs of some justice.
*cue where the fanboys again attempt to discredit me and the evidence

waved
under their nose*

I think those people just work for minusnet. I posted my problems when I was
with them and you always get somebody sticking their beak in about how good
minusnet really are and how yours is just an isolated incident. Yeah Right!

Old December 8th 04, 04:49 PM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
Richard Sobey

On Wed, 8 Dec 2004 15:09:01 -0000, "Gareth :-\) voom"
wrote:

I think those people just work for minusnet. I posted my problems when I was
with them and you always get somebody sticking their beak in about how good
minusnet really are and how yours is just an isolated incident. Yeah Right!

Yes, because if you have a problem, everyone else must have problems!
Well done.
Old December 8th 04, 06:04 PM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
Dave

"Gareth :-) voom" wrote in message
"Dave" wrote in message
[...]

LOL, if we believe the fanboys of this group they are the best ISP in the
UNIVERSE.

Old December 8th 04, 06:05 PM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
Dave

wrote:

I think those people just work for minusnet. I posted my problems when I

was
with them and you always get somebody sticking their beak in about how

good
minusnet really are and how yours is just an isolated incident. Yeah

Right!

Yes, because if you have a problem, everyone else must have problems!
Well done.

Er you silly fanboy, that is not what he said DOH!!!!!!!!

Old December 8th 04, 07:38 PM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
Gareth :-\) voom

wrote:

I think those people just work for minusnet. I posted my problems when I

was
with them and you always get somebody sticking their beak in about how

good
minusnet really are and how yours is just an isolated incident. Yeah

Right!

Yes, because if you have a problem, everyone else must have problems!
Well done.

So what your saying Richard is mine was an isolated incident. Well done!

Minusnet - The smarter way to broadband.

Old December 8th 04, 09:19 PM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
Dave

wrote:

I think those people just work for minusnet. I posted my problems when

was
with them and you always get somebody sticking their beak in about how

good
minusnet really are and how yours is just an isolated incident. Yeah

Right!

Yes, because if you have a problem, everyone else must have problems!
Well done.

So what your saying Richard is mine was an isolated incident. Well done!

Minusnet - The smarter way to broadband.

Yeah like a certain bank they are the ISP that *cough* "cares!!"

Old December 9th 04, 07:20 AM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
Muppet Basher

wrote:

I think those people just work for minusnet. I posted my problems when I was
with them and you always get somebody sticking their beak in about how good
minusnet really are and how yours is just an isolated incident. Yeah Right!

Yes, because if you have a problem, everyone else must have problems!
Well done.

I had a big problem with them ..Took them 3 weeks and a few days to
decide that they would get a B.T engineer to me..After many phone
calls to the Plusnet..Plus they told me they would ring me back twice,
Of course they did not. ...As they blamed a non exsistant firewall and
all my modems..7 filters .B.T engineer came round and said there was
too much noise on the line to run a 2mb connection...I said to him at
last someone believes me as Plusnet Muppet support did not...So i was
4 weeks without a connection but they sure did not forget to take my
40.00.
So he is not alone
Old December 9th 04, 08:29 AM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
Dave

wrote:

[...]

That is disgusting, have you tried to get the 40 quid back?? Ok you might
not technically be able to, but surely PN in their dealings with BT would
have realised there was too much noise for a 2meg connection. Even if they
didnt they would know you didnt connect for 4 weeks, and thus if they
really cared would refund it.
As for them saying they would ring you back and not bothering, I aint
surprised, IME its not just PN that use that cheesy line to get shot of
you, but many other companies, I find it very funny they think that the 7
filters you owned were all faulty LOL I admit its possible but I wouldn't
like to try and calculate out a PN stylie percent figure on the
possibility, and they say training there staff lasts several months, LMFAO,
if thats true they need to poke em with a bigger stick.

Old December 9th 04, 10:11 AM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
Muppet Basher

On Thu, 9 Dec 2004 07:29:35 -0000, "Dave"
wrote:

.. .

wrote:

[...]

No they said they dont offer compensation ..They stated something
about B.T dont gaurantee the line ..So they cant guarantee the
connection ..I cant remember the exact words..All i know is its the
most frustrating time i have had for 7 years online...Lets just ask me
the same questions every time i ring up..absolute crap service ...i
would not recommend them to anyone.