Best BB ISP...

Old December 8th 04, 03:09 PM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
Lo Salt

Default Best BB ISP...

Just to let you know that the best ISP of the year should go to... NDO
Broadband...

I've used them for the last 4 months and had no problem with them what so
ever!

Far enough, I pay £27.99 p/m for the 512 service, but they don't cap their
service at all.

--
Many thanks,

Lo Salt
www.losalt.me.uk

Old December 8th 04, 03:20 PM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
Ronny

"Lo Salt" wrote in message
Just to let you know that the best ISP of the year should go to... NDO
Broadband...

I've used them for the last 4 months and had no problem with them what so
ever!

Far enough, I pay £27.99 p/m for the 512 service, but they don't cap their
service at all.

--
Many thanks,

Lo Salt
www.losalt.me.uk

Lol 28 quid for 512k, I would expect my own dedicated support manager.

The service cannot be any better then Xinsert isp here who also don't cap
there service. And if you have had no problems with it, you wouldnt even
know how good the tech support are or customer service is.

I pay 16.99 per month + VAT for a 512k connection and I also have no
problems whatsoever, I also bought 2 x 2mb ADSL connections from the same
ISP and they too are perfect. I am very impressed with the customer service
and Tech support from mine, used support loads of times as its a buisness
connection and needed some help with DNS etc. 0 downtime so far, in 5 months

Ronny

Old December 8th 04, 04:30 PM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
Anton Gˇsen

Lo Salt wrote:
Just to let you know that the best ISP of the year should go to... NDO
Broadband...

I've used them for the last 4 months and had no problem with them what so
ever!

You wouldn't have been saying that if you were around at the beginning
of the year when they were experiencing contention issues, and web
browsing speeds and gaming pings went pear shaped.

Far enough, I pay £27.99 p/m for the 512 service, but they don't cap their
service at all.

What package is that?? When I was on 512kbps with NDO I was paying
£24.99 a month, and that was monthly rather than quarterly or annually.
I'm not on 1 megabit paying £32.99 a month.

Personally, I don't think that NDO are the best ISP in the country, but
I am a satisfied customer and have no plans on leaving, unless I knew I
would be able to get 2 megabit with another ISP. Or I got majorly skint.

I have now been with NDO for a year to the day, and believe I have got
value for money. They even gave me a refund for some money they owed me
the same day I e-mailed them to ask for it! Now that's customer service.
Shame they normally take longer to reply to e-mails (if at all) and
their user forums are full of fanboys. And they only have one games
server (RTCW).

Anton
Old December 8th 04, 04:39 PM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
Oliver

On Wed, 08 Dec 2004 16:30:30 +0000, Anton Gˇsen
wrote:

What package is that?? When I was on 512kbps with NDO I was paying
£24.99 a month, and that was monthly rather than quarterly or annually.
I'm not on 1 megabit paying £32.99 a month.

The package where a USB modem and filters are included.

Oliver.
Old December 8th 04, 09:44 PM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
Dave

On Wed, 8 Dec 2004 15:09:57 -0000, "Lo Salt"
wrote:

Just to let you know that the best ISP of the year should go to... NDO
Broadband...

I've used them for the last 4 months and had no problem with them what so
ever!

Far enough, I pay £27.99 p/m for the 512 service, but they don't cap their
service at all.

I would have to say Blueyonder from Telewest is among the best,
although not available in all areas.

£25 for the 1meg line and uncapped too.

Don't know about tech support because I haven't had the need to call
them once in the 18 months i've been with them.
Old December 8th 04, 11:15 PM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
Anton Gˇsen

wrote:

What package is that?? When I was on 512kbps with NDO I was paying
£24.99 a month, and that was monthly rather than quarterly or annually.
I'm not on 1 megabit paying £32.99 a month.

The package where a USB modem and filters are included.

Oliver.

Oh yeah, I'd forgotten about that, NDO's hardware prices are a RIPOFF
with a capital "RIP".

Anton
Old December 9th 04, 10:26 AM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
Ronny

wrote:

Just to let you know that the best ISP of the year should go to... NDO
Broadband...

I've used them for the last 4 months and had no problem with them what so
ever!

Far enough, I pay £27.99 p/m for the 512 service, but they don't cap their
service at all.

I would have to say Blueyonder from Telewest is among the best,
although not available in all areas.

£25 for the 1meg line and uncapped too.

Don't know about tech support because I haven't had the need to call
them once in the 18 months i've been with them.

They are very good, but tie you in with their Telephone service which is
more expensive than BT, I had 3mb TW BB and loved it, although could not
justify the cost any more, also have they upped the upload speed now on the
512k service aka 1mb now??

Thats the reason I needed to move to adsl, I wanted 512k but also needed the
256k upload, which at the time TW did not offer

Ronny

Old December 9th 04, 09:16 PM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
Dave

On Thu, 9 Dec 2004 10:26:49 -0000, "Ronny" wrote:

.. .
wrote:

Just to let you know that the best ISP of the year should go to... NDO
Broadband...

I've used them for the last 4 months and had no problem with them what so
ever!

Far enough, I pay £27.99 p/m for the 512 service, but they don't cap their
service at all.

I would have to say Blueyonder from Telewest is among the best,
although not available in all areas.

£25 for the 1meg line and uncapped too.

Don't know about tech support because I haven't had the need to call
them once in the 18 months i've been with them.

They are very good, but tie you in with their Telephone service which is
more expensive than BT

No they don't, I have only the broadband from TW, my telephone is with
BT.

I had 3mb TW BB and loved it, although could not
justify the cost any more, also have they upped the upload speed now on the
512k service aka 1mb now??

No, thats the only disadvantage, the upload speed is only 128k. The
3mb is now 4mb by the way.