512k/bs upstream?

Old December 9th 04, 12:56 PM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
Dan Allen

Default 512k/bs upstream?

Hi All,

I wonder if anyone know of an ISP that has ADSL at 1M down 512 up, I
looked at 512/512 SDSL, but my local switch has not be enabled for
SDSL yet.

512 is more than plenty downstream, but I need greater upstream
bandwidth.

A 2meg leased line would be the best solution, but there is no way I
can afford that, unless I win the lottery, then I'll get an STM-1
connection:-)

Cheers for any info
Dan
http://www.worldwidemusicradio.org.uk

Old December 9th 04, 02:03 PM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
phantom

IIRC www.aaisp.net do bonded connections 2x256 = 512