3MB SDSL CHEAP!!!!!!!!!!!!

Old December 13th 04, 04:44 PM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
Uber-Accelerate

Default 3MB SDSL CHEAP!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hi there folks, i am here to tell you about a great ISP from Edinburgh.
They are a wireless service provider based in Loanhead, just outside
Edinburgh. They offer connections from 512/512... yes the DOWN AND UP to
1024/1024 , 2048,2048 and the cream of the crop 3072/3072!!!!! And the
best bit is this...... even the 3mb SDSL connection is only...49.99 per
month. a 512 connection is 19.99, 1024 29.99 , 2048 39.99 and the
corking 3072 at just 49.99!!!!
and to top it all THIS SERVICE WILL NEVER EVER VE LIMTED OR CAPPED IN
ANY WAY. This service is also in no way reliant on you being a BT
subscriber. This is the very latest in wireless tech and is very secure
indeed.
Accelerate can be found at www.accelerate.net.uk .
Installation is subject to a survey to make sure you can receive the
service, but with the position on the masts being raised to the toip on
all sites and the placing of a new station in the Costorphine Hill area,
it's becoming far more available to ALL. Installation is 90 when you go
direct to Accelerate, but I CAN GIVE YOU 10 off! just by mailing me at
, i will need you name,address, postcode and
a daytime phone number. i will then arrange for the engineers to call
and get your survey and installation sorted.
This is your chance to not only have the BEST HOME CONNECTION SPEEDS
AVAIL IN THE UK but at the best price possible too. They even offer a
VOIP internet telephony service with costs as low as UK to Australia 1p
per min!!!!!
Businesses are fully catered to as well, from small SOHO to
corporations, Accelerate can offer internet and telephony prices than
no-one can compete with.
many thanks and hope to hear from you soon
Please quote your group name (ie uk.adverts.computer) in email.
All appropriate mails will be answered promptly
Old December 13th 04, 05:36 PM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
Andy Burns

Uber-Accelerate spammed uk.telecom.broadband with:

Hi there folks, i am here to tell you about a great ISP from Edinburgh.

Oh good, 3Mb/s of uncapped wireless spam, available in two handkerchief
sized areas of Scotland, I bet BT Wholesale are quaking in their boots.
Old December 13th 04, 07:03 PM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
Spin Dryer

On Mon, 13 Dec 2004 15:44:56 +0000, [Uber-Accelerate] said :-

Hi there folks, i am here to tell you about a great ISP from Edinburgh.

Goodbye spammer.

Also - goodbye to your gmail account, your website hosting, your pipex
account - though as pipex are via the worlds worst spam haven uu.net,
that's not a given.

You may like to look at your AUP Slick, that expressly forbids
spamming
Old December 13th 04, 08:47 PM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
tlabs

This mail was not authorised by Accelerate Broadband, yes we do not
accept spamming.

Old December 15th 04, 04:04 PM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
Richard Tobin

In article ,
Uber-Accelerate wrote:
Edinburgh. They offer connections from 512/512... yes the DOWN AND UP to
and to top it all THIS SERVICE WILL NEVER EVER VE LIMTED OR CAPPED IN
ANY WAY. This service is also in no way reliant on you being a BT
direct to Accelerate, but I CAN GIVE YOU 10 off! just by mailing me at
This is your chance to not only have the BEST HOME CONNECTION SPEEDS
AVAIL IN THE UK but at the best price possible too. They even offer a

Presumably it's cheap because it randomly uppercases parts of
everything you send.

-- Richard