Dynamode R-ADSL-C4 Modem / Router

Old December 14th 04, 07:52 PM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
Gordon Walker

Default Dynamode R-ADSL-C4 Modem / Router

Hi,
Does anyone have a step by step settings guide, I mean their own
personal setup for an Dynamode R-ADSL-C4 modem on a Pipex Solo Extrem
account. Trying to install one for a pal and I'm been driven mental by the
thing!!!!

--
With regards,
Gordon Walker.