Woes with BTVoyager2100 Router

Old December 15th 04, 03:33 PM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
GambleHP

Default Woes with BTVoyager2100 Router

I have tried to set up the router with two laptops. The one with the
wireless stuff integrated works a treat. The one with the BT Adaptor
worked for about an hour last Saturday and then went belly up. The AVG
and ZoneAlarm have also gone belly up. :-(

I have tried so many things to get it working - I am dizzy.

Any ideas would be most welcome.

Mick

Old December 16th 04, 02:13 AM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
Gee

Check the threads called:

"3 weeks of ADSL line activation, 1 engineer visit, 6 "line checks""
and

"BT Broadband loses webpage access"

for more suggestions. Its possibly Voyager.Get them to send you different
router.