Saros Research

Old December 19th 04, 07:24 PM posted to alt.consumers.uk-freebies,alt.consumers.uk-discounts.and.bargains,uk.local.london,uk.rec.competitions,uk.telecom.broadband
Jack Ryder

Default Saros Research

Saros recruits members of the public to participate in interviews and
discussion groups for which cash incentives are paid. We maintain a broad
database of individuals who are willing to be asked to participate on an
occasional basis, feeding back their opinions to the providers of the
products and services they use.

Join saros and you can earn 30-50 - sometimes much more - taking part in a
couple of hours market research. Household names want to know what you
think - in discussion groups, interviews, online surveys etc. We have
complete security for your personal information and DO NOT pass or sell your
details onto thrid parties.

Personally I've done couple of jobs for Saros market research and i was
happy with the quick payment.

If you're interested in joining please use the link below:
http://tinyurl.com/46csc

Old December 19th 04, 07:46 PM posted to alt.consumers.uk-freebies,alt.consumers.uk-discounts.and.bargains,uk.local.london,uk.rec.competitions,uk.telecom.broadband
DubDriver

"Jack Ryder" wrote in message
[...]

tinyurl points to
http://www.sarosresearch.com/sarosfo...p?id=453060494

- id=453060494 -

Home page http://www.sarosresearch.com/main-index.html

"To maintain our database we rely on our team of Recruiters, who earn
bonuses in addition to their participation incentives. We are always
interested in hearing from potential new recruiters."

&

"Did you get directed here because of spam?
We do not tolerate spam as a method of recruitment, please tell us at
if this happened to you."

Go figure?

Old December 19th 04, 07:49 PM posted to alt.consumers.uk-freebies,alt.consumers.uk-discounts.and.bargains,uk.local.london,uk.rec.competitions,uk.telecom.broadband
^A^ngel

Would have been nice if you had pointed out that behind that link is the
opportunity to win an Ipod. At least thats what i think the prize was for
the person who recruits the most new people. I had the same link from them
myself as I am already a member.
I dont think peeps would have minded so much if you had asked them to join
and explain what you can win yourself but thats very sneaky..... that said I
expect to be flamed for posting this but just thought peeps ought to know.

Chris

Old December 19th 04, 07:57 PM posted to alt.consumers.uk-freebies,alt.consumers.uk-discounts.and.bargains,uk.local.london,uk.rec.competitions,uk.telecom.broadband
Mindwipe

"Jack Ryder" wrote in message
[...]

at least you are honest he however is a prick

Old December 19th 04, 08:34 PM posted to alt.consumers.uk-freebies,alt.consumers.uk-discounts.and.bargains,uk.local.london,uk.rec.competitions,uk.telecom.broadband
lurch

On Sun, 19 Dec 2004 19:49:42 -0000, "^A^ngel"
strung together this:

I dont think peeps would have minded so much if you had asked them to join
and explain what you can win yourself but thats very sneaky..... that said I
expect to be flamed for posting this but just thought peeps ought to know.

Nope, the OP is a spamming ****wit. You are a bit of a cheeky chancer,
that's not as bad!
--

SJW
Old December 20th 04, 06:45 AM posted to alt.consumers.uk-freebies,alt.consumers.uk-discounts.and.bargains,uk.local.london,uk.rec.competitions,uk.telecom.broadband
^A^ngel

Why am I a cheeky chancer?
I just said that the original guy who posted this was hiding behind a link
and its a recruiting competition.

Chris

Old December 20th 04, 07:03 AM posted to alt.consumers.uk-freebies,alt.consumers.uk-discounts.and.bargains,uk.local.london,uk.rec.competitions,uk.telecom.broadband
lurch

On Mon, 20 Dec 2004 06:45:40 -0000, "^A^ngel"
strung together this:

Why am I a cheeky chancer?

Erm, don't know, don't care, not really bothered at all.
What I meant was asking for people to help you win an ipod would be a
bit cheeky, spamming wouldn't, IYSWIM.

I just said that the original guy who posted this was hiding behind a link
and its a recruiting competition.

Yep, spam.
--

SJW
Old December 20th 04, 04:39 PM posted to alt.consumers.uk-freebies, alt.consumers.uk-discounts.and.bargains, uk.local.london, uk.rec.competitions, uk.telecom.broadband
Londoncityslicker

Lurch wrote:
On Mon, 20 Dec 2004 06:45:40 -0000, "^A^ngel"
strung together this:

Why am I a cheeky chancer?

Erm, don't know, don't care, not really bothered at all.
What I meant was asking for people to help you win an ipod would be a
bit cheeky, spamming wouldn't, IYSWIM.

I just said that the original guy who posted this was hiding behind

a link
and its a recruiting competition.

Yep, spam.
--

SJW

Spam!

I've been signed up to Saros for some time and they send quite useless
surveys just about every week.

Most of the surveys you are ineligible for as you must be a certain
very narrow age/employment/user range.

And those surveys which you do fill out don't get you onto any of the
panels.

Much prefer the likes of mobile channel and Ciao who send you proper
surveys and invite to to proper market research evenings which do
materialise if you are in quick enough.

A.

Old December 20th 04, 07:22 PM posted to alt.consumers.uk-freebies,alt.consumers.uk-discounts.and.bargains,uk.local.london,uk.rec.competitions,uk.telecom.broadband
Binge Drinking Girl

"Jack Ryder" wrote in message
[...]

Yes but who can be bothered to fill in forms and surveys - its tiresome to
say the least and you must be reeeeally bored to even think about doing
this. Anyway its not a freebie - its just small rewards (considering the
time it takes they should be offering free holidays and win a car as well as
cash)

Old December 20th 04, 09:22 PM posted to alt.consumers.uk-freebies,alt.consumers.uk-discounts.and.bargains,uk.local.london,uk.rec.competitions,uk.telecom.broadband
Jack Ryder

So itake it none of you signed up then ;-)

--
http://www.theFreeWeb.net - free stuff galore for UK!