BT Broadband f*cked again

Old December 20th 04, 09:15 PM posted to uk.telecom.broadband

Default BT Broadband f*cked again

Well it's been 2 weeks of full 512Kb speed, but it's all gone wrong
again over the last 2 days.

Half the Internet works at full speed, half is basically unavailably
slow. Why? I can't be the only one experiencing problems???

I have no viruses, trojans etc etc etc, using IE, Firefox, Opera - all
the same results.

What a pain.

James

Old December 20th 04, 09:20 PM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
Spin Dryer

On 20 Dec 2004 12:15:28 -0800, ] said :-

Well it's been 2 weeks of full 512Kb speed, but it's all gone wrong
again over the last 2 days.

Half the Internet works at full speed, half is basically unavailably
slow. Why? I can't be the only one experiencing problems???

I have no viruses, trojans etc etc etc, using IE, Firefox, Opera - all
the same results.

What a pain.

James

You've posted twice.

Why are you using google-groups ? Why not use news.btinternet.com, or
even news.individual.net

What equipment do you have ? router, adsl modem etc ? Have you logged
off at all recently, in case you've got an IP address that's gone duff
? Including in the logging off, power down completely for a couple of
hours and remove power to your equipment.