Internet Linux in a box

Old December 22nd 04, 12:26 AM posted to demon.tech.pc,uk.telecom.broadband,uk.comp.home-networking
Andrew Hodgson

Default Internet Linux in a box

Hi all,

I want to get a site up and running using these low maintanance boxes.
There are two I am thinking of: Net Pilot http://www.netpilot.com
and Net Inter-Net http://www.kyzo.com. Just wondering whether
anyone has experience of any of these?

Tia.
Andrew.
My Email: use andrew at hodgsonfamily dot org.