Broadband allows spammers to send even more SPAM !!!!!

Old December 22nd 04, 08:15 AM posted to uk.telecom.broadband,scot.tld
Bruno Beam

Default Broadband allows spammers to send even more SPAM !!!!!

You should look forward to 100000 new mails every day !
Old December 22nd 04, 08:28 AM posted to uk.telecom.broadband,scot.tld
Lo salt

sod off to$$er

Old December 22nd 04, 10:35 AM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
Graham

"Lo Salt" wrote in message
sod off to$$er

If you must feed the troll, at least remove the X-post!

Have a look at scot.tld and you will see what I mean.

--
Graham.

%Profound_observation%