Good filter supplier?

Old December 22nd 04, 11:22 AM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
Joe Soap

Default Good filter supplier?

:

Hi,
I've heard that problems can arise from using cheap microfilters - can
someone recommend a decent quality one and who supplies it? TIA.

http://www.adslnation.com/products/xf-1e.php

Works for me, allows Caller Display but others didn't.

--
Joe Soap.
JUNK is stuff that you keep for 20 years,