Good filter supplier?

Old December 23rd 04, 12:12 AM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
Bill

Default Good filter supplier?

Mark Graves wrote:
Hi,
I've heard that problems can arise from using cheap microfilters - can
someone recommend a decent quality one and who supplies it? TIA.

The Maplin ADSL/POTS extension socket has me happy. Also this has a
fair number of components inside which is generally a good sign.

I have not tried any more exotic equipment than a phone and router in it
though.

Bill