Good filter supplier?

Old December 23rd 04, 03:07 AM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
evangelical_bob

Default Good filter supplier?

http://www.clarity.it/

These people sell filters that work with CLI.

I installed the "MODIFIED BT ADSL Filter/Splitter Faceplate for NTE5
Master boxes"

Filters at source, works great, can improve a marginal situation
(compared with using individual filters). I ran an ADSL/BT extension
socket from the front sockets as this master socket is the other side
of a stud partition wall to where I wanted the ADSL point.

Old December 23rd 04, 11:23 AM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
David Quinton

On Thu, 23 Dec 2004 09:57:26 +0000, Mark Graves
wrote:

Thanks for the replies I ordered the XF-1e from adslnation yesterday &
arrived this morning.

They're a good firm.
Quality products and service.
--