Setting up a broadband modem (for a new ISP)

Old December 23rd 04, 03:33 PM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
Zardoz

Default Setting up a broadband modem (for a new ISP)

Grateful for some info he

I'm moving ISP for no particularly good reason (Tiscali - Virgin) and
I'll be using the Sagem modem that came with the Tiscali package. Is
there anything I need to do to set this up? Or will I just be routed
electrically direct to a Virgin server?

Thanks

Old December 23rd 04, 05:01 PM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
Phil Thompson

On Thu, 23 Dec 2004 15:33:10 +0000, Zardoz wrote:

I'm moving ISP for no particularly good reason (Tiscali - Virgin) and
I'll be using the Sagem modem that came with the Tiscali package. Is
there anything I need to do to set this up? Or will I just be routed
electrically direct to a Virgin server?

you will have to change the username and password entries in the
networking software that you use (Dial Up Networking in Windows)

Phil
--
spamcop.net address commissioned 18/06/04
Come on down !