VPN FROM behind Draytek 2600

Old December 23rd 04, 06:49 PM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
Mike

Default VPN FROM behind Draytek 2600

I need to access my companies Cisco VPN from behind my Draytek. I have
uncked all the options for VPN on the draytek and now it lets me
authenticate make the VPN connection but doesnt allow me to pass any
traffic, a few minutes later the remote hosts times me out.

Any ideas?

Mike