P2P now working on Talk Talk

Old December 25th 04, 11:56 AM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
{{{{{Welcome}}}}}

Default P2P now working on Talk Talk

P2P is now working on Talk Talk.

Although overal speed tests on the service are only coming in between 300 and
388kbps.

--
Current Items For Sale: http://www.bextech.me.uk/forsale
New Forum: http://www.bextech.org.uk

Old December 26th 04, 03:13 PM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
John

"{{{{{Welcome}}}}}" wrote in message

P2P is now working on Talk Talk.

Although overal speed tests on the service are only coming in between 300
and
388kbps.

My speeds from ADSL Guide web site were, a few mins ago:

Downstream 462 Kbps (57.8 KB/sec) 498 Kbps (inc. overheads)
Upstream 240 Kbps (30.0 KB/sec) 259 Kbps (inc. overheads)

These are quite consistent with other readings.

This is not qute as fast as PIPEX but I don't actually notice any
difference.

John D