Netgear DG834G (PC World)

Old December 26th 04, 04:40 PM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
Harry Bloomfield

Default Netgear DG834G (PC World)

Hi,

For those who were disappointed trying to order one of these units via
their web site, they are also selling them in their stores at the same
price £44.99 today and tomorrow (27th). This is contrary to what
talking to their staff on the enquiry number seemed to indicate. When
I rang I was told if the web site indicated sold out, then they would
only be available in store at the usual price.

They had a pile of about 200 when I arrived there shortly after they
opened this morning at the Leeds PC World.

Combined 54Mb wireless access point, 4 port router, ADSL modem and
decent firewall in one box for £44.99... Can't be bad :-)

Regards,
Harry (M1BYT) (L)
http://www.ukradioamateur.org