A Broadband and ADSL forum. BroadbanterBanter

Welcome to BroadbanterBanter.

You are currently viewing as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and other FREE features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today.

Go Back   Home » BroadbanterBanter forum » Newsgroup Discussions » uk.telecom.broadband (UK broadband)
Site Map Home Register Authors List Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Web Partners

uk.telecom.broadband (UK broadband) (uk.telecom.broadband) Discussion of broadband services, technology and equipment as provided in the UK. Discussions of specific services based on ADSL, cable modems or other broadband technology are also on-topic. Advertising is not allowed.

Test Post.... (Someone one here is morphing)



 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #1  
Old December 27th 04, 12:58 PM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
Test Post User
external usenet poster
 
Posts: 2
Default Test Post.... (Someone one here is morphing)

Test Post...
Someone one here is morphing........

NNTP-Posting-Host: 207.69.255.255
X-Complaints:


  #2  
Old December 27th 04, 01:06 PM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
Lo Salt
external usenet poster
 
Posts: 6
Default Test Post.... (Someone one here is morphing)

On Mon, 27 Dec 2004 12:58:38 -0000, "Test Post User"
wrote:

Test Post...
Someone one here is morphing........

NNTP-Posting-Host: 207.69.255.255
X-Complaints:


Morphing is not a crime, now **** off and live with it.
  #3  
Old December 27th 04, 01:16 PM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
Test Post User
external usenet poster
 
Posts: 2
Default Test Post.... (Someone one here is morphing)

Path:
uni-berlin.de!fu-berlin.de!news.glorb.com!news.alt.net!news.sdsu.ed u!elnk-nf
2-pas!newsfeed.earthlink.net!stamper.news.pas.earthl ink.net!border2.nntp.ams
..giganews.com!nntp.giganews.com!news.zanker.org!n ews.clara.net!list.news.cla
ra.net!newsread2.news.pas.earthlink.net.POSTED!4d5 d0503!not-for-mail
From: Lo Salt
Newsgroups: uk.telecom.broadband
Subject: Test Post.... (Someone one here is morphing)
Date: Mon, 27 Dec 2004 13:06:18 +0000
Organization: Limits
Lines: 11
Message-ID:
References:
*****
NNTP-Posting-Host: 207.69.255.255
*****
Mime-Version: 1.0
Content-Type: text/plain; charset=us-ascii
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
X-Priority: 3
*****
X-Complaints:
*****
X-Newsreader: Microsoft Outlook Express 6.00.2800.1437
Xref: uni-berlin.de uk.telecom.broadband:159955


  #4  
Old December 27th 04, 01:19 PM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
Lo Salt
external usenet poster
 
Posts: 6
Default Test Post.... (Someone one here is morphing)

On Mon, 27 Dec 2004 13:16:59 -0000, "Test Post User"
wrote:

Path:
uni-berlin.de!fu-berlin.de!news.glorb.com!news.alt.net!news.sdsu.ed u!elnk-nf
2-pas!newsfeed.earthlink.net!stamper.news.pas.earthl ink.net!border2.nntp.ams
.giganews.com!nntp.giganews.com!news.zanker.org!n ews.clara.net!list.news.cla
ra.net!newsread2.news.pas.earthlink.net.POSTED!4d 5d0503!not-for-mail
From: Lo Salt
Newsgroups: uk.telecom.broadband
Subject: Test Post.... (Someone one here is morphing)
Date: Mon, 27 Dec 2004 13:06:18 +0000
Organization: Limits
Lines: 11
Message-ID:
References:
*****
NNTP-Posting-Host: 207.69.255.255
*****
Mime-Version: 1.0
Content-Type: text/plain; charset=us-ascii
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
X-Priority: 3
*****
X-Complaints:
*****
X-Newsreader: Microsoft Outlook Express 6.00.2800.1437
Xref: uni-berlin.de uk.telecom.broadband:159955



****ing stalker. Why change your name just to stalk?
  #5  
Old December 27th 04, 01:22 PM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
Ed Start
external usenet poster
 
Posts: 48
Default Test Post.... (Someone one here is morphing)

"Test Post User" wrote in message
...
Test Post...
Someone one here is morphing........


He's been noted, but he's not smart enough to realise his headers remain the
same.

Probably some house-bound yank who's therapist has shut up for the holidays.
Live with it as it will pass when he gets his medication.....


  #6  
Old December 27th 04, 01:28 PM posted to uk.telecom.broadband,demon.local
Lo Salt
external usenet poster
 
Posts: 6
Default Test Post.... (Someone one here is morphing)

On Mon, 27 Dec 2004 13:22:03 -0000, "Ed Start"
wrote:

"Test Post User" wrote in message
...
Test Post...
Someone one here is morphing........


He's been noted, but he's not smart enough to realise his headers remain the
same.


Shame Santa never gave you half a brain when he **** down your stack!

Probably some house-bound yank who's therapist has shut up for the holidays.
Live with it as it will pass when he gets his medication.....


Until then shut yor ****ing yap.
  #7  
Old December 27th 04, 03:28 PM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
The Real Lo Salt
external usenet poster
 
Posts: 3
Default Test Post.... (Someone one here is morphing)

Looks like the morthing has stoped!

Maybe the police has cought him and retured him back to the mental
hospital!!


  #8  
Old December 27th 04, 03:29 PM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
Wraithmonk
external usenet poster
 
Posts: 2
Default Test Post.... (Someone one here is morphing)

begin On Mon, 27 Dec 2004 13:06:18 +0000, Lo Salt wrote:

On Mon, 27 Dec 2004 12:58:38 -0000, "Test Post User"
wrote:

Test Post...
Someone one here is morphing........

NNTP-Posting-Host: 207.69.255.255
X-Complaints:


Morphing is not a crime, now **** off and live with it.


Idiot. Get off your Mommy's computer, & back on your meds.

begin crashoe.htm
htmlinput type crash/html
end

--
That's if you can read this.
OE using troll.
  #9  
Old December 27th 04, 03:36 PM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
Lo Salt
external usenet poster
 
Posts: 6
Default Test Post.... (Someone one here is morphing)

On Mon, 27 Dec 2004 15:28:15 -0000, "The Real Lo Salt"
wrote:

Looks like the morthing has stoped!

Maybe the police has cought him and retured him back to the mental
hospital!!


Look at me now momma.



  #10  
Old December 27th 04, 03:37 PM posted to uk.telecom.broadband,demon.local
Lo Salt
external usenet poster
 
Posts: 6
Default Test Post.... (Someone one here is morphing)

On Mon, 27 Dec 2004 15:29:02 +0000, Wraithmonk
wrote:

begin On Mon, 27 Dec 2004 13:06:18 +0000, Lo Salt wrote:

On Mon, 27 Dec 2004 12:58:38 -0000, "Test Post User"
wrote:

Test Post...
Someone one here is morphing........

NNTP-Posting-Host: 207.69.255.255
X-Complaints:


Morphing is not a crime, now **** off and live with it.


Idiot. Get off your Mommy's computer, & back on your meds.

begin crashoe.htm
htmlinput type crash/html
end


Kiss my dingAling.
 




Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
A really boring post Martin Wilson uk.telecom.broadband (UK broadband) 2 August 28th 04 11:16 AM
Please see my post about NTL on: uk . telecom . broadband NDF uk.telecom.broadband (UK broadband) 0 June 4th 04 10:33 AM
Wired LAN works, Wireless on same machines does not. (longish post) -halli- uk.telecom.broadband (UK broadband) 25 April 24th 04 01:26 PM
Managed HH to ADSL Conversion [Longish post] Tiscali Tim uk.telecom.broadband (UK broadband) 11 January 4th 04 12:54 PM
Apologies for wrong group post Tom Warner uk.telecom.broadband (UK broadband) 1 November 18th 03 06:03 PM


All times are GMT +1. The time now is 02:46 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.6.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2019, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.Content Relevant URLs by vBSEO 2.4.0
Copyright 2004-2019 BroadbanterBanter.
The comments are property of their posters.